We provide Records Management & Information Governance services. Below are some reasons why these services are good for your business:
- Records need to be maintained for specific periods of time and should have a lifecycle that include deletion at the end. You can’t manage what you don’t know you have.
- Courts expect organizations to have information governance programs, and those programs should reduce overall volume and reduce the cost of discovery by managing information appropriately. Email has become the target of e-discovery, text messaging, even social media, and if your organization does not have an information governance program, it may be caught unprepared.
- Today’s knowledge workers are begging for it in their information workflows.
- Ongoing information governance helps reduce overall information risk when it comes to privacy compliance. In the last several years we have seen major privacy regulations, like the HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, COPRA, CDPA, Illinois Personal Information Protection Act.
- Let’s face it information is a major asset to any business, and organizations are looking for new ways to leverage that information into “infonomics”.
- Contact Cheryl Banke at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.crmig.com
SBAC General Membership