CSCC | Workforce Development Expo and Resource Fair
Friday, March 24, 2023 (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (CDT)
Workforce Development Expo and Resource Fair
Join the CSCC Workforce Development Committee as we explore workforce development and business growth opportunities in the Southland! Experts will share knowledge on the Governor's Budget and Appropriations as related to workforce development, programs and opportunities through state workforce development programs as well as within Cook and Will Counties, and industry sector partnerships.
The Governor’s Budget and Appropriations - As Related to Workforce Development
- Elliot Richardson, resident & Co-Founder, Small Business Advocacy Council
Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) - Programs & Opportunities with the State
- Kelly Lapetino, Northern Illinois Regional Workforce Manager
- Rebecca Estrada, Deputy Director, Office of Minority Economic Empowerment
- Sacella Smith, Northeast Regional Manager, Office of Regional Economic Development
Workforce Development - Programs with Cook and Will Counties
- Caroline Portlock, Director, Workforce, Investment Board of Will County
- Dave Swanson, Director of Business Relations and Economic Development, Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership | The Partnership
Industry Sector Partnerships - Manufacturing, Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Mollie Dowling, Executive Director, OAI, Inc.
- Nancy Wilson, CEO, Morrison Container
- Kylin Decker, Program Director for Employer-led Workforce Solutions, Chicago Workforce Funder Alliance
- Victor Sanchez, Associate Dean, Career and Continuing Education, Olive Harvey College
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484 United States
Hall of Governors
Parking is available in West Lot 1 or East Lot 1. Enter in Building D, Main Entrance.
Program will begin promptly at 9 a.m. We invite you to join us early for networking and time to explore the business resources available to you by visiting our vendor tables. Vendors are expected to set-up between 7:15 and 7:30 and be ready for guest arrival at 8 a.m.